About Love is…
In 2012, Love is… was founded on a few principles:
- Respect– We respect every client as the unique individual they are.
- Love– Our care is given from a heart of compassion and selflessness.
- Stewardship – We take responsibility for our actions, choices, and words. We seek to be good stewards of all resources entrusted to us.
- Integrity– We have personal integrity, which allows us to be open and honest in our relationships with clients, their families, and one another. This also enables us to communicate openly with co-workers so that everyone may grow personally and professionally.
- Excellence– We strive for excellence in every aspect of our work by always asking, “how can we do this better?”
This foundation has allowed us to help hundreds of clients stay in their homes safely.
Our team of caring professionals is dedicated to meeting your individual needs so that we can continue our tradition of “Serving Others.”